High quality self propelled cordless electric wheelbarrow cart.
It is of very strong durable construction, with heavy gauge tubular steel making up the frame. The galvanized steel tray is on a pivot system, and can be tipped easily. When in use the tray can be locked into position. It has a massive 170 litres capacity – which should be large enough for the toughest jobs.
The rear castor type wheels are large and heavy duty. The motor is concealed within the large front wheel. The front tyre is a large chevron tread tractor type tyre for superb grippage.
Controls are easy to use, the variable speed throttle can be operated with one finger. On the other side is a bike-type disc brake control – this means the user can control the descent of the barrow down slopes. The brake can even be locked on.
All in all this is a machine to take some of the back-breaking pain out of building, landscaping, clearing and general labouring.
- 170 litre (6 cubic feet) tray capacity
- Large front chevron tread tractor tyre
- 24V / 10AH heavy duty removable battery pack complete with charger
- Powerful, lockable front disc brake
- 2 year warranty
- Width at widest point: 66cm (80cm with castor wheels)
- Tray dimensions: 97 x 65 x 37cm (Length x Width x Front Height)
- Overall length of machine: 147cm
- Diameter of front wheel: 40cm
- Max Load: 150kg
- Speed: 0 – 4 km/h
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction
- Tough, galvanised steel tray
- Castor rear wheels