Great for making fence post holes – complete with three popular sized Auger Drill Bits
You can make drilling those holes in easy with the new STGD520 Petrol Earth Auger Kit. Powered by a reliable 52cc 2-stroke petrol engine you can drill professional-quality and accurate holes, ready for installing fence posts, large trees or shrubs and much more. This kit offers superb value for money.
The Sherpa STGD520 kit comes complete with three auger attachments in popular sizes: 100mm, 150mm, 200mm (4, 6 and 8 inches). These drill bits give you the scope to undertake a full range of garden and construction tasks.
Also available is a 60cm extension pole to allow you to dig even deeper holes, and the Auger Bits are also available separately if you need spares, along with an extension pole.
What’s In The Box:
- 52cc Petrol Earth Auger power-head
- 100mm (4in) Auger attachment
- 150mm (6in) Auger attachment
- 200mm (8in) Auger attachment
- Useful Tool Kit
- Fuel mixing bottle
- Complimentary 2-stroke Oil
- English User Guide
- Engine type: Single cylinder, Air-forced cool, two stroke
- Rated power: 1.55kw/6500rpm
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel tank capacity: 1200ml
- Drill length: 800mm
- Drill diameters: 100mm & 150mm & 200mm – all included
- 1 Year Warranty